Memberships and Associations
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) is a national association representing nearly 25,000 merit shop construction and construction related firms in 78 chapters across the United States. ABC’s membership represents all specialties within the U.S. construction industry and is comprised primarily of firms that perform work in the industrial and commercial sectors of the industry.
The Construction Industry Training Council recruits, trains, develops and retains skilled labor for the Washington State construction industry. Their training programs currently serve more than 450 apprenticeship and craft training students; 2,500 continuing education students and 150 students taking part in commercial, industrial or pipeline skills assessments and performance verifications.
- Bellevue Permit Center
- City of Bothell Permit Center
- Everett Permit Center
- Kent Permit Center
- King County Department of Development and Environmental
- Kirkland Building Services Division
- Pierce County Online Permitting
- City of Redmond Permitting
- Renton Public Works Center
- Seattle Permit Center
- Snohomish County Building Department
- Tacoma Permit Site
- City of Woodinville Building Services